The main change within WordPress 3.5 is the look and feel of when you add an image to your page/post.
Before you were presented with an option to Upload your file from your computer (by default). Now you are presented with your Media Library. All options and information are now held on a single page.
- Click on Add Media option just above the formatting bar:
- You are now presented with youre media library. So if the image has already been uploaded, just select the image and Click on Insert Into Post on the bottom right hand corner.
- Or click on Upload files. You can than either drag and drop your image or select it direvtly from your computer as before.
Please Note that on Internet Exploere, the drag and drop option does not appear to be available.
- The information concerning that image now appears on the right most side of your screen
- It is here where you can set Captions, Alternate Text, Image alignmen
- Click on Insert to Post, to nset your image